Engaged for more than 25 years, we are accelerating sustainability, together.
Sustainability has been embedded in our business practices and culture for more than 25 years. We are convinced that tackling sustainability challenges requires a collaborative approach together with all of our stakeholders.
We are hiring new talents now. Join us to shape tomorrow’s sustainable world!
We are committed to providing solutions that help our customers make a positive contribution to people’s lives. Our teams apply their knowledge, skills and enthusiasm to help provide solutions for a smarter, safer, and greener world.
ST's BCD technology recognized as an IEEE milestone for technology innovation.
BCD (BIPOLAR-CMOS-DMOS) is a key semiconductor technology found in billions of devices worldwide. The IEEE has recognized ST's invention of BCD as a milestone in technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.
Featured Technology and Insights
September 21st @ 9:00 AM CEST
September 21st @ 2:00 PM EDT
Latest from ST
STM32 MCU, Motion and Temperature Sensor, STSAFE-A Secure Element and other products contribute to unique, highly secure, power-efficient embeddable cellular device-to-cloud data pump
- GSMA-compliant industrial and automotive SIM/eSIM ICs now available at distributors
- Comes with all the services needed to connect IoT devices to cellular networks
- Industry-standard form-factor and chip-scale package options
Disclosure of Transactions in Own Shares – Period from Aug 30, 2021 to Sep 03, 2021
- Atos, Dassault Systèmes, Orange, Renault Group, STMicroelectronics, and Thales, members of the Software République are launching their first open innovation challenge
- The competition will start on September 6 and will be open to start-ups, entrepreneurs, SMEs, research institutes, academics, or anyone wishing to become an actor of a new European mobility
- Candidates are called upon to submit their projects for sustainable and intelligent mobility based on data provided by the members of the Software République
- A unique opportunity for participants to see their ideas become reality with the support of six major companies and to join the Software République ecosystem